Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] download SingStore songs free?

Sponsored Links
    Hello

I think why are we not allowed to share songs from SingStore?

If I buy some song from the store it will be downloaded to the HDD... but can we not copy it over to another PS3 HDD? and use it...
    Best Answer - Posted by IanJ:

I had this problem too. I had to uninstall from 1 console then call customer support who issued me a credit and then I had to download them all again (which was quite good because my kids didn't use a couple of the songs after the first go!)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i dont know, but i'm doubtful because i tried copying some gh3 dlc onto a memory stick and no luck it was not allowed.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I had this problem too. I had to uninstall from 1 console then call customer support who issued me a credit and then I had to download them all again (which was quite good because my kids didn't use a couple of the songs after the first go!)

Except if a person from DEV team could try and download a song and look after modifications at HDD?

ya, i tried and i ended up deleting it from my hdd..

Hmmm.. or at least offer some way to use the SingStar PS2 discs whilst playing the PS3 version to use the songs/videos.. that way we don't have to purchase the songs/videos twice.

in fact you can insert a ps2 singstar disc while playing singstar on ps3 (even if your ps3 isn't backwards compatible)

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News