Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Downgrading and jailbreaking FAT 80GB PS3 help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi guys,

I'm pretty new to all this, There are so many that say you can jailbreak your PS3 without flashing it, just downgrade it and then update Rogero over that.

Before i knew i had to downgrade i downloaded ps3updat_rogero_cfw_4.41_v1.00.pup and almost installed it, luckily i read that it only worked on OFW 3.55 and a lot of CFWs. So i aborted the installation to look for the OFW downgrade. But i can't find it anywhere, how does this work guys?

Do i need to flash to downgrade or something?

Thanks already.
    Best Answer - Posted by racer0018:

It all depends on the model of your ps3. If you have a nand ps3 then you have to use a progskeet or a teensy to downgrade it. If you have a nor chip inside your ps3 you can use the e3, progskeet or teensy to downgrade it.

But what you have to do is read the chip inside it and patch the dump, write it back and put the ps3 into service mode and downgrade it. Or if you don't want to do all this you could pay someone to do it for you. I do downgrades as well as other people. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    It all depends on the model of your ps3. If you have a nand ps3 then you have to use a progskeet or a teensy to downgrade it. If you have a nor chip inside your ps3 you can use the e3, progskeet or teensy to downgrade it.

But what you have to do is read the chip inside it and patch the dump, write it back and put the ps3 into service mode and downgrade it. Or if you don't want to do all this you could pay someone to do it for you. I do downgrades as well as other people. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Oh wow, that all sounds quite complicated indeed.

I think it would be fun to do it myself but I don't want to mess up.. And the tools I need to flash will cost me about the same amount of money am I right?

Thanks for your reply.

Guys we don't get into this stuff here. You will have to make the required posts and use the BST section for discussing pricing to have it done etc.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News