Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Downgrader USB Help needed?

Sponsored Links
    Hello. Well I downloaded CoD: Black Ops with patch for 3.41. My PS3 Firmware is 3.50. Then I need to downgrade it to 3.41. I searched around for questions for about three days now and dont found answers..

So I got some questions:

- Must I buy a modchip or can I make one self?
    - Will there come a new jailbreak as we can play Black Ops on the current firmware and not downgrade?
    - Can I just get the PS3 in to service mode then add the downgrade files into PS3 with my normal USB?

Well some questions. I am new, don't expect something more. I have searched around the whole web (nearly )
    Last edited by Relieve; 12-15-2010 at 01:16 PM
    Best Answer - Posted by JohnboyWaltons:

Quote Originally Posted by Relieve View Post
    Whether you can buy it, I do not know :-) Yes, you can also build it themselves.

- Will there come a new jailbreak as we can play Black Ops on the current firmware and not downgrade?
    Please use this: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/search.php or see HERE.

- Can I just get the PS3 in to service mode then add the downgrade files into PS3 with my normal USB?
    No, you need to Jailbreak with service mode support and an external drive with the firmware 3.41

Have fun.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Whether you can buy it, I do not know :-) Yes, you can also build it themselves.

Please use this: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/search.php or see HERE.

No, you need to Jailbreak with service mode support and an external drive with the firmware 3.41

Have fun.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News