Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] Downgrade ps3 4.41 to 3.55 help?

Sponsored Links
    I just ran a test on my ps3 and I can have update data of 3.40 or higher on my ps3 but I heard you have to downgrade your ps3 to jailbreak it so I was wondering could someone post a link to the downgrade and jailbreak files I need please and thanks
    Best Answer - Posted by racer0018:

You have to look into a hardware flasher and soldering it in the ps3. Since the firmware is so high I take it that you have a ps3 slim. You can use the progskeet, e3 or the teensy to do this.

So do some looking into getting one of them first and then we can go from there. Also you could pay someone to do it for you. I do downgrades for people as well as some others. Take a look at my forsale area as there are pictures in there as well of progskeets hooked up to the ps3s if you want to see what it looks like. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You have to look into a hardware flasher and soldering it in the ps3. Since the firmware is so high I take it that you have a ps3 slim. You can use the progskeet, e3 or the teensy to do this.

So do some looking into getting one of them first and then we can go from there. Also you could pay someone to do it for you. I do downgrades for people as well as some others. Take a look at my forsale area as there are pictures in there as well of progskeets hooked up to the ps3s if you want to see what it looks like. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    is your console on V3.56 or higher? if so you will need to use a flasher to downgrade.

The update thing is on 4.41

you will need a flasher to downgrade, you can't just install V3.55. If you don't have a flasher you can have a look in the Market Place, to buy one or find somebody would will flash it for you.

I will downgrade it for you if that is what it comes to. thanks

A simple search would have yielded results. You need a flasher if you are above OFW 3.55, you can only do SW downgrades if you installed CFW over OFW 3.55.

i want to remove rogero 440 -103 because i update it from 341 and now im getting some things that wont play. how can i remove it and be back on 341 so i can update it to 355 then install rogero 440-103?

You need to use downgrade 999.pup and install that and put ps3 into service mode and do the downgrade that way.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News