Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] Downgrade PS3 3.66 fw to 3.55 without jailbreak?

Sponsored Links
    Hi,

I updated my PS3 to version 3.66 and now I would like to downgrade to 3.55 without jailbreak to play again. How can I do this?
    Best Answer - Posted by racer0018:

The only way that you can downgrade now is with a flasher. There are kits that you can buy or you can send it off to someone and have them do it. It all depends on what ps3 you have. If you have a nor chip you can get a teensy, e3 or the progskeet. If you have a NAND then the progskeet is the way to go. For the nands are a little harder. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The only way that you can downgrade now is with a flasher. There are kits that you can buy or you can send it off to someone and have them do it. It all depends on what ps3 you have. If you have a nor chip you can get a teensy, e3 or the progskeet. If you have a NAND then the progskeet is the way to go. For the nands are a little harder. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Tks... Exists some real and functional jailbreak after 3.55?

Unfortunately no, your best bet is, as racer0018 said, to use hardware and downgrade assuming you have the correct PS3.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News