Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Downgrade PS3 3.50 to 3.41 help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi there People,

I recently bought the ps3 1.2 break, but i know i need to downgrade the PS3's current 3.50 to the version 3.41, someone can help me and tell how I do it?

thank you
    Best Answer - Posted by EiKii:

i am not sure but i guess psbreak has a site, and probably there is files there for how to downgrade, else search is your friend, BTW why would you want to use 3.41 when 3.55 cfw has the same compability afaik as 3.41, but you don't have to patch some games,

only reason i can see is that you want to play around with payloads, and i am not even sure psbreak is open source?

Good Luck

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i am not sure but i guess psbreak has a site, and probably there is files there for how to downgrade, else search is your friend, BTW why would you want to use 3.41 when 3.55 cfw has the same compability afaik as 3.41, but you don't have to patch some games,

only reason i can see is that you want to play around with payloads, and i am not even sure psbreak is open source?

Good Luck

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Mate, if you really want to downgrade, install the gitbrew custom firmware, then install the Q.A. flag extra, then go to the recovery menu and just use a 3.41 firmware as you would normally do as if you were upgrading.

Good luck

But then again, as Eikii recomended, the best option is to install a 3.55 custom firmware like KMEAW or ps3mfw v0.2 (with HV and lv2 patched) and then just run your games.
    Last edited by Preceptor; 07-30-2011 at 08:33 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah agreed, PS3MFW is really great!

There is guides for downgrading all over, but as EiKii stated I don't see a standard need to do that...

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News