Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Doom 3 BFG edition 3.55 help?

Sponsored Links
    I downloaded Doom 3 BFG edition repack from torrent and downloaded the duplex eboot fix and replaced the files. I also did the md5 checksum its all okay. When i start the game the screen goes black and then returns to XMB with 80010017 error message help?
    Best Answer - Posted by ttesterzz:

I have the BLUS31024 version and the modded 3.55 eboot works fine when I was on kmeaw. Whenever i get that error message usually tells me that the eboot is not working. I downloaded the duplex version too as well as used there fix. Note that they had to do a repack due to previous rip missing English language just a heads up.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have the BLUS31024 version and the modded 3.55 eboot works fine when I was on kmeaw. Whenever i get that error message usually tells me that the eboot is not working. I downloaded the duplex version too as well as used there fix. Note that they had to do a repack due to previous rip missing English language just a heads up.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    How did you tell you have a BLUS31024 version? I am trying to get GOD mode for Doom 3 BFG and I have no idea where to start.

Does anyone know how to mod doom 3 bfg on PS3, I also don't know what version I have, how can I tell? I am new to modding so I would need step by step instructions on how to put the file on my PS3 I assume with a flash drive from my pc I guess, please help I want GOD mode on Doom 3 BFG, Thanks
    Last edited by earl998777; 11-17-2012 at 10:28 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Have you tried using bd-mirror (select + X)? I also downloaded the game & so far, I don't have any problems with it. Also, the EBOOT.bin & PARAM.sfo should be placed in their respective folders.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News