Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Do you think Square-Enix should remake FFVII?

Sponsored Links
    Surprisingly, no one has asked this question yet. So I would like to start a poll.

We all seen FFVII in the tech demo, my question is should Square-Enix remake Final Fantasy VII in the future and/or a sequel like X-2 or you think that is overrated?

As for me: hell yes. Just think about make me *drools*...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would love for them to do a remake, but it would have to be done right and would have to live up to the original. I wouldn't mind if all they did was completely update the graphics and leave the gameplay as is.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I say yes, but if they change much of anything (like say the music from what it was to ochestra) that you could "Select" -Option "Original" for what it was, would be neat...lol even turning back to "Original Graphics" would be neat

I was thinking more like the graphic from the movie "Advent Children" and the game play from the XII or XIII.

I think it isn't a matter of whether it will happen but when it will happen. Squeenix MUST know that recreating FF7 is essentially a license to print money. Here's hoping that they re-do FFXIII too

It'll happen, I don't doubt that for one second.

When is the only question that should be asked.

I'm 100% for redoing/overhauling the graphics but makeing the game 100% the same otherwise.

they'll do it... I just hope they don't change ANYTHING in the game... (hope they don't change the battle system like in ffxII... that would be like killing FFVII )

I would like to see two versions, which simply won't happen. None the less, I would like to see a graphically enhanced revision of FF VII with no other changes, and then a second "Next-Gen" Edition with an improved battle system and possibly a further advanced and in depth story line. But that's just me. Knowing Square, they would make at least two versions of editions of the new FF VII no matter what.

no enhanced battle system.... its enhanced as it is... change the graphics and do more emotional cutscenes and it will be the killer app for ps3.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News