Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Deleting Game from PS3 HDD Problem help?

Sponsored Links
    So i just deleted FF13 from my ps3 internal hdd, before doing that i used OBM to copy it to my external, then used OBM to delete it but apparently it is still using up space. Is there some temporary folder OBM creates in order to copy things over to the external? anyone got any ideas cause 45 gigs should have opened up on my ps3 but i only have 6.5GB left on it.

Massively confused and there is no visual way to get a breakdown of my ps3 so i have no idea where alll the memory is gone.

Any help or ideas on this?
    Best Answer - Posted by aeollus:

had the same problem i deleted a game off my hdd with backup manager but the it didn't free up any space. so i ftp with filezilla into my ps3 and found the game still on the hdd. i and to delete it with the ftp program to erase it for good.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    have you looked around on the FTP prog? if you can find some suspicious files?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    had the same problem i deleted a game off my hdd with backup manager but the it didn't free up any space. so i ftp with filezilla into my ps3 and found the game still on the hdd. i and to delete it with the ftp program to erase it for good.

Yeah, I assume its a bug. Also happened for me. I had to use Flashfxp to delete a game after I thought b. manager would have deleted everything. Maybe someone should pass on the bug info for a fix.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News