Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Deleted PS3KEY BM, now can't reinstall help?

Sponsored Links
    I deleted the BM since i got error messages on open. Now when i plug in the ps3key. I can't see the pkg folders.

SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME!!
    PS3 80GB
    fw: 3.41

Dongle - PS3KEY
    FW V2.3

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Try Redownloading the backupmanager.pkg file onto a pen drive and reinstalling it, after you jailbreak the ps3 plug in the pendrive of your choice with BM.pkg in the root and go to the folder that says install package files and it should show up there. Hope this helps and happy gaming

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i think he mean he cant se the install package folder, as in ps3 not jailbreaked, if thats the case re-flash youre ps3key and try again

Quote Originally Posted by EiKii View Post
    i think he mean he cant se the install package folder, as in ps3 not jailbreaked, if thats the case re-flash youre ps3key and try again
    how exactly do you do that? Is that the same as putting in a new firmware, cuz i did that many times and still doesnt show up.

If you didn'y update your firmware try shut down the console and remove / plug-in back the ps3key.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News