[UnAnswered] Delete PlayStation Home icon (PS3 proxy)

Hi guys, please how can I delete this PlayStation Home icon?? I used PS3 proxy and I had Home under Game category, but i deleted it... now I have icon under Network category and I want delete it, but it isn't possible.

I try change HDD, but no result..

sry for my english
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Last edited by DaryCZ; 08-13-2008 at 05:02 PM

Nobody knows?

Why do you want to delete it so desperately? I mean, it's not a big bother having it there is it?

And I would've thought that after a format it would disappear, but as you said you changed hdd's and it didn't work I guess it's attatched to your PSN account or smth?

i believe so too really, why do u wanna get rid of it?

Quote Originally Posted by magiskmolekyl View Post
    i believe so too really, why do u wanna get rid of it?
    I would love to keep my PS3 system (interface) as clean as possible too. If I had a Home icon that I couldn't use I would have been really frustrated since I think it breaks the sleek look of the XMB...

For the topic creator: sorry, I cannot help you. If you solve your issue please get back to us.

You can get rid of the Home icon by restoring the OS. Formatting the HDD doesn't work, but a full restore from a previous backup or selecting the 'reinstall OS' option gets rid of the icon. It is a pain to do but its the only way AFAIK. Make sure you backup all saves and games prior, as doing this formats your HDD anyway in the process.