Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Deadliest catch on 3.41 question?

Sponsored Links
    Hi all

Trying to get Dealiest Catch to work from xmb but the ps3 is asking to update to 3.50. Followed these instructions Instal PKG
    Copy all files from your USB HDD \PS3_GAME\USRDIR to hdd00\game\BLUS30633\PS3_GAME\USRDIR except eboot
    Play from XMB.

The only thing I did not do was copy from an external I copied it via FTP. Where did I go wrong ?

Thanks to all of you.

FAT 660gig
    e3fw-hermes_v4b-kakaroto
    E3 Card Reader

Thanks again
    Best Answer - Posted by severusx:

Yeah just use the options (O button) in the Game section of the XMB to delete the title listing for the game. Make sure that you move the game files to the exact path listed in the instructions and then install the pkg. Copy the original EBOOT to your PC for safe keeping in case you upgrade to 3.55 CFW down the road.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You probably need to copy the files before you install the pkg. Did you put the files in the exact path listed in the instructions?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yes and installed pkg first.

Whats just come to me is that there was already a EBOOT file in the dir hdd/o/game/usdir. I wonder if thats the prob as it is installed in the GAMEZ folder of Multiman aswell so i copied all of the files to that dir exept the EBOOT but there was A EBOOT already there. I assumed the PKG installed the EBOOT to XMB?

Will remove that EBOOT and see if it helps. Thanks

installed pkg first. That must be where I went wrong can PKGS be deleted?
    Last edited by matrixdts; 02-09-2011 at 05:31 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Yeah just use the options (O button) in the Game section of the XMB to delete the title listing for the game. Make sure that you move the game files to the exact path listed in the instructions and then install the pkg. Copy the original EBOOT to your PC for safe keeping in case you upgrade to 3.55 CFW down the road.

Thanks man, will try in a moment and update you.

Sorry for the long delay. Still can not get it to work. Given up for now. Thanks again

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News