Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Dead Space language

Sponsored Links
    Hey guys...

Downloaded Dead Space, release is supposed to be Multi language as usual, however when starting the game only French or German are choices, no English.

I Googled around for last 2 days and I saw some people also asking the same question, but nobody has an answer, so I figured I'd check if some1 here maybe has a solution.

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Seems that you would need to get the USA version. If you can't find it online to download, i would recommend getting a GameFLY membership or head to your local blockbuster and rent the game and back it up with Backup Manager. The USA release you should be looking for is Dead Space USA PS3-BAHAMUT. Hope this helps.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks very much for the advice...the only problem is that I am in Croatia! I will try to find Bahamut version.

Weird part about the Antidote release is that it wasn't nuked, and I am 100% sure it would be nuked immediately if it didn't have English.

Thanks again!

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News