Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Dead Rising 2 error

Sponsored Links
    When i start dead rising 2, it goes to press start screen but start button wont respond, conroller does work i checked with ps button.

Also when i go into back up manager i have assasins creed 2 , and infamous in there but also 2 files that belonging to AC2, why are they there.

Also infamous gives boot error, please help.
    Best Answer - Posted by oVERSoLDiER:

Format your PS3 HDD and try again.

The both titles are "green" marked in the PS3 JailBreak Game Compatibility List.

So they should work.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sounds like your HDD isn't working well.

If every game you backup makes a mistake, format you HDD and see if it works than.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have a ps3key, but wich backupmanger works there so many out there, which one works with for example dead rising 2.

When i used backup manager v2 i would get past the start screen but, it keeps hanging in load screen just as AC2.

Do i quick format or full format hdd, its my internal hdd, doens't full formmat also formats my firmware of 3.41?

Format your PS3 HDD and try again.

The both titles are "green" marked in the PS3 JailBreak Game Compatibility List.

So they should work.

Could it be what kind of bootmanager you use or ftp client?

Quote Originally Posted by kmjansen83 View Post
    Do i quick format or full format hdd, its my internal hdd, doens t full formmatt also formats my firmware of 3.41
    No - format will not remove or affect in any way your FW.

It doesn't matter if you use FileZilla or FlashFXP.

If the FTP do it without errors.

i have the same error, but only with dead rising 2, i can't go thru on start screen, i push start and nothing happens... anyone can help ? other games work perfect.

I have the same problem maybe we need the disc in the drive for this one?

i try to format and same error, still freeze on start screen, only zombies walking... and don't start.

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News