Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Data DVD not displaying media

Sponsored Links
    i have a ton of files that are ps3 ready, movies,pics an music. when i transfer these files using usb flash drive, pro duo, psp, cdr and the file server they all work fine. the problem im having is when i burn these files to a dvd the disc reads as 0kb on the ps3 and no files are displayed. but it does recognize the disc as "data dvd" so im pretty sure its not the brand name

i have already tried putting the vids in a "VIDEO" and "VIDEOS" folder. iam finalizing the discs as well

when i burned some files to the cdr they went right in the root dir an the ps3 loads em right up.

1 thing im not to sure about is, is there disc formats for data discs? such as ntsc or pal?

any ideas? :??

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    there is no "display all" after hitting triangle for discs only copy and info. i used Nero, the newest version i believe, ill have to double check the exact version. ive tried the burn 5-6 times tring the dif folders and finalizing and not finalizing the discs
    Last edited by toddo69; 01-04-2007 at 08:41 PM

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News