Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Dark Souls 1.05 PS3 not updating properly help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi Guys, I am having problem with Dark Souls 1.05 patch. So i started this awesome game and did some research, which said that it had some major update. I download the pkg file and install it onto the ps3. Every things seem to work fine there is game data version 1.05 on the ps3.

But after a while i noticed that the bugs that supported to be gone is still there. For example:
    • the level up screen bug where the required soul for level up show as 0, it still show as 0
    • Male Undead Merchant support to sells bottomless box. I checked and he not selling the damn box
    • the lock on system still unresponsive, i can not really switch target during combat

So am i missing somethings here, does anyone having this same problem. Please guys help me out here.. PS3News.com RULES.

I forgot to mention the game ID is BLES01402.
    Last edited by chayatat; 07-26-2012 at 04:09 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by windrider42:

A lot of updates are for higher firmwares such as 3.60, so unless someone has created a new eboot patch or fix, then you can't always update a game.

Use the tool I linked above, and it will tell you if its compatible or not.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Update 1.05 is not compatible that I know of. V2 is now out, so not sure if it will update or not

http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-hacks-jai...ation-arrives/

Just delete your Game Data, and the game should work fine.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So this update is not compatible eh. i thought that if the update is available as .pkg it would be ok. Well i am playing the dark souls unpatch right now after trying to update with no success. This game is awesome.

Thanks.

A lot of updates are for higher firmwares such as 3.60, so unless someone has created a new eboot patch or fix, then you can't always update a game.

Use the tool I linked above, and it will tell you if its compatible or not.

Thank man.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News