Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Exclamation [Answered] Custom Payload on a Dingoo help?

Sponsored Links
    Hey i'm going to throw this question out there, I can't find any information on this. But I am stuck with a Dingoo to hack my PS3. The only file available for dingoo is the psfreedom Waninkoko port, which the latest uses hermes v3 i believe.

However I would prefer to use different payloads for the dingoo hack. Would there be any possible way for me to get the hack to load an alternate payload? I do not program much, but I am comfortable enough editing code in programs. If there was some utility I could use to read the zImage file (i'm using windows) and somehow edit the code to load an alternate payload, and even may or may not have to convert the payload hex file, it would be great if someone put together some quick instructions on how I could do this.

I hope someone with the experience can quickly instruct me in a way to do this if possible, it would solve a lot of problems for me, I would be very grateful for any advice. Thanks
    Best Answer - Posted by qbertaddict:

version 1.4b aka hermes 1.4b is available, search the site or google.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i'm in the exact same position. it's been awile since the last dingoo psfreedom update. someone please help!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Would be interested too, using PSFreedom 1.4b on my Dingoo.

does any of you above posters have any clue on how to open or modify the zlimage cause i would like to help and contribute if noone is going to release it.

version 1.4b aka hermes 1.4b is available, search the site or google.
    Last edited by qbertaddict; 10-27-2010 at 03:42 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News