Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Custom Fallout 3 and New Vegas Saves help?

Sponsored Links
    I own a 320 Gig Playstation 3 running firmware 3.56 which as to date is unhackable. As such, I have a request for you hackers here. I am looking for a custom game save for both Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas.

As it is possible to install PC mods on the PS3 counterparts, I am looking for a working save starting at the very beginning of the game with all the S.P.E.C.I.A.L stats maxed out at 10, the skills raised slightly above their starting level and also a bit of the game's currency.

Pretty much what I am looking for:
    Max Stats (10 for S.P.E.C.I.A.L)
    Raised Skill Points
    Starting Money

I am willing to compensate you for your trouble with this. I am sure we can work out something if that is the case. Please only serious inquiries only.

Also if anyone here happen to have the links to the tutorials/guides for using mods in the PS3 versions of Fallout and New Vegas, can you kindly post them here?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    mods are not gonna happen on 3.56. you might get lucky with the saves but I highly doubt it. either way for anyone to mod a save for you they'll need a save to begin with from your user account, and since you want it from the beginning it'll have to be a newly created save.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I know mods are not going to happen on 3.56, at least anytime soon. Its why I made this request. The save files for Fallout 3 and New Vegas can be transferred from user to user so all I ask is someone to create a new save with the desired mods. As you can now use mods created using the GECK Toolset from the game's site it shouldn't be that hard to create a tiny mod to modify the character at the beginning of the game and save it.

I am also willing to pay someone for their trouble if it comes down to it.

Have no idea why people spend there hard earned cash on games and take away the fun of ACHIEVING prestige , anyway i am not one to judge :-)

try here: ps3savegame.com/Game_Saves/EU_Saves.aspx

might be of use.

That site won't be of any help in the matter. I'm looking for a custom or well "hacked" save in this case to modify game data. Also I'm looking for US saves, not European. Also as I stated above, I am willing to pay someone a reasonable amount to do this for me.

Why not just play the game as intended? I don't understand people's desire to just blow through a game with a hacked save. What's the point...

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News