Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] current video output setting issue help?

Sponsored Links
    What does this mean? I've seen it on a couple of games.

You cannot play this game at the current video output setting. (80028F10)

I have the display settings for component video at 1080p. I've noticed at the top of my tv screen, it sometimes says that the display is 480i. LBP doesn't seem like it's displaying in HD.

I had a problem with hdmi cables for a while then I got a monster component cable. I think it may have something to do with JB.
    Best Answer - Posted by bugga12:

Do you have every display option enabled in the Video Settings? (576i/480p/720p/1080i/1080p)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Do you have every display option enabled in the Video Settings? (576i/480p/720p/1080i/1080p)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You should try using HDMI instead if you have the option.

Quote Originally Posted by Strizay View Post
    I had a problem with hdmi cables for a while then I got a monster component cable. I think it may have something to do with JB.
    Honestly, I don't think it has anything to do with the JB... Though, I do notice there's a difference between the 2 TVs I've tested them out on... One has everything perfect at 1080p, the other one has a problem when projecting at 1080i. The one projecting at 1080i has a problem with things getting cut off and can't run 1080p without completely freaking the TV out. From my experience, I'd suggest a better TV...

That reminds me, what type of TV do you have?

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News