Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Current NTFS support for non iso game rips help?

Sponsored Links
    I have finally set my ps3 up after a good year or so of it sitting in the cupboard.

I'm up to date with most things but I need some clarification on NTFS support and can regular games be mounted?

I know the simple NTFS iso mounter is pretty new but I couldn't find anything on this.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    use multiMAN to convert them to ISOs and then use NTFS iso mounter

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can multiman do this process to games on a NTFS drive?

All my games are on a pc so I'd like the quickest option. Maybe a pc app can do it?

Seems like a windows app is needed to convert games to iso. Surely this wouldn't be hard. I have quite a few large games that are on my server but converting them all to fit on a fat32 drive to then convert again with my ps3 (mm) to iso seems long.

Anyone know of any apps that could do the job for me?(pc)
    Last edited by PR0r; 11-09-2013 at 04:23 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

From what I know there is no dedicated app to do it , but there is many others that will create iso like nero, ultraiso etc. will it work i do not know. There have been apps from times of ps2 that ware packing and unpacking to iso but i cant remember now any names.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News