Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Creating ps3 xmb icons help?

Sponsored Links
    Is there anyone that would be able to create me the xmb icons for iplayer, itv player, 4od, to install under video (just simple web links)
    Best Answer - Posted by severusx:

Check out this post: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...er-113703.html

It will show you how to edit yours. I would give you the ones I use, but there is a risk of soft bricking if the ones I use aren't right for your PS3. You will also need Dev_Blind to mount your PS3 system files as writable. WARNING: If you are not sure what you are doing, be very careful. Messing up those files can result in bricking your PS3.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What exactly are you looking for? Replacement images for the icons or the custom XML files that enable those features?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    custom XML files that enable those features?
    Last edited by aideng2011; 05-03-2011 at 09:35 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Check out this post: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...er-113703.html

It will show you how to edit yours. I would give you the ones I use, but there is a risk of soft bricking if the ones I use aren't right for your PS3. You will also need Dev_Blind to mount your PS3 system files as writable. WARNING: If you are not sure what you are doing, be very careful. Messing up those files can result in bricking your PS3.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News