Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Creating a PS 3-compatible CD.

Sponsored Links
    Hello guys,

I've been trying this for some time now, but I don't want to use up any more CDs/DVDs.

So basically I want to get a mp4 movie I made (took me a friggin 8 hours with this old rig [worktime to actually make it PS 3 compatible inclusive]) on CD to play on the PS 3. But somehow or the PS 3 just doesn't read the CD or it doesn't show me the content on it (even if I press "Display all")... This first happened to me with a DVD where I had stored all of my albums; reburning that DVD in UDF-Mode helped make the PS 3 read it, but ISO-Mode was a no go. However, UDF-Mode does not help for CD... What can I do?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This may sound silly but make a folder called videos and place all your videos inside that folder and just burn it as is. From what I have been reading that is all that is needed albeit you have the proper mp4 format etc etc etc.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hello,

For me it was using a different "type of media". I started to use cd-rw and then my PS3 was able to read it. For some reason I tried 2 different brand of cd-r media but they did not work. :??

Create a folder Called Video and use this program"PS3 Video 9" to convert your video to place in that folder before you burn it. You can get it in the downloads section on this site.

Copy

Quote Originally Posted by sdogg2006 View Post
    Create a folder Called Video and use this program"PS3 Video 9" to convert your video to place in that folder before you burn it. You can get it in the downloads section on this site.
    I think I already told him that.

Quote Originally Posted by fattysc View Post
    I think I already told him that.
    Yes, I tried all that, but it's just the PS 3 isn't reading my CD for some reason (or not showing me what's on it) so what I did was putting my Video on a Memstick ProDuo and from there copy it on the PS 3... Works without a flaw....

I suppose it is just some stupid XMB-Bug; gotta try putting on my PS 3 Linux some day and see whether it reads the CD or not.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News