Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Create Background For Backup Manager?

Sponsored Links
    Does anyone know how to accomplish this? I tried to duplicate the setup I found in the folders of a PSN title I had downloaded, specifically Aquatopia. By this I mean I copied pic1.png to my comp. edited it with Photoshop & saved it.

Then finally dropped it into LAUN12345. My assumption was the PS3 would look for that file name & display the image however, that did not happen. Is there an explicit setting on a per program basis that indicates whether or not to display a background image upon selecting a given app/game, etc?

Edit: Nevermind- I figured it out. I did everything properly but overlooked the file extension was not capitalized so, the PS3 didn't see it.
    Last edited by MaRINoL69; 09-24-2010 at 08:24 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by PS3 News:

Quote Originally Posted by MaRINoL69 View Post
    Edit: Nevermind- I figured it out. I did everything properly but overlooked the file extension was not capitalized so, the PS3 didn't see it.
    Nice to see you sorted it out... that said, this help thread is now closed.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by MaRINoL69 View Post
    Nice to see you sorted it out... that said, this help thread is now closed.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News