Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Couple of PS3 CFW Questions help?

Sponsored Links
    Hey fellas, I got a couple of questions:

1. I want to plan PSN games on my CFW PS3. I got flagged/banned last time, I used reactPSN to activate my games. Is there a tool to use my legit account act.dat + the PSN game's rap/rif to make it a more "legit" activation?

2. I have a new console id, i am on CFW 4.41. Is there a way to permanently change my banned console id with this new id, like a flashing utility or something?

Thanks for the help guys!
    Best Answer - Posted by haze67:

Quote Originally Posted by zant View Post
    I have a private key, I'd like to change mine in flash. Do you have a tutorial to do this? Thanks
    there's not really a tutorial for it.. but with a bit info harvesting/investing time yes you can fully swap "indump" with new data from your broken legit console..

it requires a tool named IDPS changer and some manual labor like old c2d way... now for that they made a GUI to do it, this could be done the same for the psid part in the original dump but i'm assuming nobody is gonna do that... for many reasons correct?!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Some around post console id's daily. And yes, you can change your Banned Consoles's ID as well.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have a private key, I'd like to change mine in flash. Do you have a tutorial to do this? Thanks

Try using PS3ITA Manager v1.11.

Apparently that can change console IDs

I'm on rebug lite 4.41, PS3ITA won't conflict right? Also, does PS3ITA write to flash, or does it just write to RAM?

I really dont know how it works because I have never needed to use it.

It does say: Added Payload 4.41 CEX (CFW Rebug 4.41.2 & Rogero 4.41 are now supported). And that was version 1.00 so 1.11 should be better...

I have been reading up on cfw and jailbreaking ps3 I wish there was someone who knows everything about jailbreaking and explain it to me

Quote Originally Posted by zant View Post
    there's not really a tutorial for it.. but with a bit info harvesting/investing time yes you can fully swap "indump" with new data from your broken legit console..

it requires a tool named IDPS changer and some manual labor like old c2d way... now for that they made a GUI to do it, this could be done the same for the psid part in the original dump but i'm assuming nobody is gonna do that... for many reasons correct?!

To 2) Yep, you sure can, but you're most likely not going to do it "permanently" because it'll get banned again.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News