Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Could We Potentially Use Wii Remotes on Jailbreak?

Sponsored Links
    With the release of the Wii emulator eventually, a question I have is would it be possible for someone to code a hack to sync Wiimotes to the PS3?

Wiimotes uses Bluetooth to connect, so I don't see it being entirely impossible.

The only thing I don't see happening is the sensor support seeing as there's no sensor bar for PS3.
    Best Answer - Posted by barrybarryk:

possibly through a modded firmware i think don't really know, though you dont need sensor bar support since the sensor bar doesnt read anything or have any sort of input whatsoever its just 2 leds.

edit: also there are battery powered sensor bars you can even use candles instead lol

would really be needed for the wii emulator though since the move doesnt have the same number of buttons, good news is there is support for the wiimote in the pc version of dolphin

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    possibly through a modded firmware i think don't really know, though you dont need sensor bar support since the sensor bar doesnt read anything or have any sort of input whatsoever its just 2 leds.

edit: also there are battery powered sensor bars you can even use candles instead lol

would really be needed for the wii emulator though since the move doesnt have the same number of buttons, good news is there is support for the wiimote in the pc version of dolphin
    Last edited by barrybarryk; 12-04-2010 at 04:43 PM Reason: mistake about wii sensor bar connector

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    actually the bar is a IR reciver... wii motes use IR & bluetooth

no it isn't, it's the ir source, the wiimote is the reciever genius.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News