Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Corrupted PS3 file help?

Sponsored Links
    Hey guys, I have a file named _DEL_2010101511295000949020 on my hdd0/games folder that I cant get rid off. I tried to delete it several times but I keep get error 8001002a. Any ideas on how to get rid of it?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    why do you want to delete any data from directly your game folder?

it is highly recommended not to delete any other files from hdd0 besides from oman or laun GAMEZ folders.

and im 100% sure u dont have the privilege to modify any of those files. don't try to delete anything you don't know what it is.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by tremendazo View Post
    Hey guys, I have a file named _DEL_2010101511295000949020 on my hdd0/games folder that I cant get rid off. I tried to delete it several times but I keep get error 8001002a. Any ideas on how to get rid of it?
    it can be done but as dragonsan says it's not recomended

it shows as a corrupted data in the xmb.

reset the system it might go away, _DEL_ sounds like its on it's way out the door.

The reset didn't work, but I found out that I have the same exact file in my hdd0 folder. did I somehow moved it by accident? is there anyway to move a file from one directory to another? I tried by dragging it, but couldn't get it to move.

if u still bother about that file, format your hard drive and reinstall the whole firmware.

It's like your deleting files in your System32 DIR on Windows - if you assigned it to your games folder.

After further investigation, the file belongs to a package (Pain) install from the debug links, I have deleted it before with no problem, don't know why is acting up this time. Yeah, I know i have the option of formating the Hd, but i have 36 games in it, LOL would be a pain.

Have you tried deleting it via FTP? Other possible solution: Reinstall the Pain package, then delete it.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News