Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] Copying PS3 with CFW to PS3 with OFW help?

Sponsored Links
    I have PS3 with 3.10 firmware and my daily Ps3 with Rebug 4.30. so I was wondering If I could copy my Rebug Ps3 using PS3 backup & Restore or Ps3 Data Transfer.

I'm not sure if it will work fine so i'm wondering if anybody have done this ? Or Do I Have to install the same CFW on the PS3 with 3.10 firmware first before using those restore methods ?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have transferred to a cfw 3.55 while I was ofw 4.21 before and it worked.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ^^^ Were you using a spoofer?

I had always thought firmware needs to be the same or above.... This is where the spoofers come into play

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm not really sure on what your asking. But this is my reply. It sounds like you want to put the 4.21 on your 3.10. alright! do it. But if your just trying to transfer data to thus ps3 then update it to 3.41 or 3.55 ofw then update to 3.41 or 3.55 cfw!

Then once done install okg for 9.99 spoofer. Then connect the ps3's with internet cable and simply do data transfer from 4.21 rebug to your 9.99 spoofed ps3! now your cfw ps3 will have your data. I hoped i helped. I've been away from hacking community for a bit!!!

Yes that is exactly what I'm trying to do. So if I attempt without the spoofer it won't work ? and I'm looking for the Rebug one but can't seem to find it

Lightbulb

This may be what you are seeking: http://www.ps3news.com/ps3-cfw-mfw/r...4-31-4-40-out/

I'm not trying to play online, I want to transfer Data from one PS3 to another but one of the ps3 is on a CFW and the Other is on OFW.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News