Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Thread: Copy PS3 games?

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Copy PS3 games?

Sponsored Links
    Hello,

I'm new to all this stuff, but can anyone please tell me where I can find a tutorial to copy PS3 games to a HDD and play them on my PS3.

What kind of programs do I need?

Thx in advance

Ruben

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    People need to use the search function before asking a question, that is what it is there for, because in a community this large someone will have already thought of and asked your question, sometimes with answers to that question.

You will need to search the forums, there is already a ps3 tutorial section with every tutorial that is possible on the ps3.

I could just answer your question but then you wont learn how to find these things out for yourself, so im just gonna recommend you to here http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-guides-tutorials/

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi,

if you would able to do what you wish to do... you wouldn't need this board to get an answer.
    Short form: You can't

Cya!

lol yeh that is the short answer, but I cant stand people creating a new thread everytime they want to ask a question that has been asked a million times before.

They need to learn to use the search function, its how I and im sure alot of others out there get their information before posting something

Quote Originally Posted by iCEQB View Post
    Hi,

if you would able to do what you wish to do...you wouldn't need this board to get an answer.
    Short form: You can't

Cya!
    Wrong

Quote Originally Posted by saviour07 View Post
    lol yeh that is the short answer, but I cant stand people creating a new thread everytime they want to ask a question that has been asked a million times before
    They need to learn to use the search function, its how I and im sure alot of others out there get their information before posting something
    Not always convenient even tho it is ideal. Its not like this particular forum is dying of over posting anyway

Can allow some cases and i still feel some tutorials here arent perfect. Take the 360 flashing guides for example; i have had to search all over the web to find the info i need and possible variations and "what if" situations werent covered here.

To the thread starter you cant play the games but you can rip them to a hdd as far as i know
    Last edited by semitope; 07-08-2009 at 07:42 PM

Wow - good job i'm not moderating anymore else it would have been an instant delete!

Probably a ban from the boss too - but he seems to have mellowed out in his old age

Nothing to add - just felt like a post.

hehe
    PSPSwampy.

Quote Originally Posted by semitope View Post
    Wrong
    then tell me please how to dump a game on HDD and play it from there... on a retail unit of course!

iCEQB

Quote Originally Posted by saviour07 View Post
    They need to learn to use the search function
    Agreed and +Rep!
    Quote Originally Posted by PSPSwampy View Post
    Wow - good job i'm not moderating anymore else it would have been an instant delete!

Probably a ban from the boss too - but he seems to have mellowed out in his old age
    Blame it on my crazy schedule.. lately I miss all the "fun" here it seems, as when I'm online things are usually quite relaxed (aka boring!)

I am going to move this to the Newbie section though, as this area is for PS3 Hacks and Projects, and this certainly doesn't fit into that category.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News