Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Converting PSU to PSV help?

Sponsored Links
    After hours of searching, I have finally realized the only way to convert a .psu file (PS2 save) to a .psv (PS3 virtual memory card) to be able to play your old PS2 saves on your PS3 is by using the memory card adaptor.

Unfortunately, my PS2 broke, but I was able to back up my Final Fantasy X save onto my computer. I really want to continue where I left off, but I have no memory card adaptor, and I'm not allowed to buy anything for myself (teenager living with parents).

Could someone be so kind as to convert this save into .psv? I would not want to go through endless hours of grinding again.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'm afraid there's no real way to do it, PSV files are signed and although we know the keys, nobody hasn't gone in the depth of analyzing it's structure and really the best way is to buy PS2 memory card adapter. You can always buy these cheaply at ebay.
    Last edited by Tidusnake666; 02-21-2011 at 07:12 PM Reason: typo

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That's what I stated on my first post... I know how to do it, it's just that I am unable to get the necessary supplies, which is why I ask kindly for someone else to convert this one save file.

I don't remember if I still have an adapter. If I do I will convert it for you tonight and re up it.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News