Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Cool [Answered] Converting PS3 US DLC to EU help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello,

Recently got the new Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn and all it's glory, and bought the DLC for it. However I completely forgot to check the region code on the game before I did it.

So now I got the US DLC that I need to play on my EU game. Could anyone convert this for me or give me good step by step instructions? I've already tried moving it to the EU folder and replacing the eboot and it didn't work. Thanks in advance for anyone that helps, also if this is in the wrong section sorry.

[Register or Login to view links]
    Best Answer - Posted by dyceast:

I've got a file you can try Zeikai, but your profile settings don't allow me to PM you.. Send me 1 and i'll send it to you...

I find it easier to find my region DLC files rather then trying to change it

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Have you try aldos tools ?

[Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I looked but not really sure what I would use or how to use it. If you wanna give step by step instructions.

many times covered , use search m8 and you be fine

I have searched and I found sort of answers but none of them explained it properly. For starters most require that they be in pkg extension, which I don't know how to turn them into that. If it's really as easy as you make it sound then please explain or just do it for me real quick.

Extract , change region , pack back as pkg

Extract what? All I have is the param.sfo and .edat files, I tried changed the region of the sfo with those aldo tools and put it in the appropriate folder on my ps3 but it didn't work.

If I double click those edat files it shows them linked to the US region code still and I can't change it.

I've got a file you can try Zeikai, but your profile settings don't allow me to PM you.. Send me 1 and i'll send it to you...

I find it easier to find my region DLC files rather then trying to change it

I typically prefer to find it too, but it's newly released and not super popular, plus I couldn't even find complete dlc for 3 so I figured I'd just get it. I changed my account setting to allow email from other members, but I can't for the life of me find where to PM you, and if I click private message it says I need to become premium.

Could you maybe just put it on mega or mediafire or such? I do appreciate the help too, hoping your file works.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeikai View Post
    Extract what? All I have is the param.sfo and .edat files, I tried changed the region of the sfo with those aldo tools and put it in the appropriate folder on my ps3 but it didn't work.

If I double click those edat files it shows them linked to the US region code still and I can't change it.
    There are many guides how to do it , use search , no point for me to reinvent wheel

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News