Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] Converting .FSB files?

Sponsored Links
    I want to convert some .fsb files back and forwards for mafia (Radio) so I can put my own on and also play some on pc, can anyone tell me the best program to use with windows?
    tx
    Best Answer - Posted by modmate:

Hi,

Get yourself this little tool right here: watto.org/extract/info.html

or this one: fmod.org/index.php/download

To let you know, the FSB file extension is a FMOD Sample Bank Format file. So best to go with fmod.

The first option involving opening the FSB file in its native program is preferable because it's both easier and will probably result in a more accurate file conversion. Of course if you don't have a program that opens FSB files, a third-party file conversion tool (the second option) could be very useful.

Important: You cannot usually change a file extension (like the FSB file extension) to one that your computer recognizes and expect the newly renamed file to be usable. An actual file format conversion using one of the methods described above must take place in most cases.

I guess the rest is up to you. Have Fun

Greets Modmate

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi,

Get yourself this little tool right here: watto.org/extract/info.html

or this one: fmod.org/index.php/download

To let you know, the FSB file extension is a FMOD Sample Bank Format file. So best to go with fmod.

The first option involving opening the FSB file in its native program is preferable because it's both easier and will probably result in a more accurate file conversion. Of course if you don't have a program that opens FSB files, a third-party file conversion tool (the second option) could be very useful.

Important: You cannot usually change a file extension (like the FSB file extension) to one that your computer recognizes and expect the newly renamed file to be usable. An actual file format conversion using one of the methods described above must take place in most cases.

I guess the rest is up to you. Have Fun

Greets Modmate
    Last edited by modmate; 10-08-2010 at 06:59 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Except this is a FSB4 file so I am finding it difficult for anything to play or convert...

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News