Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Download PS3 File Splitter and PS3 File Emerger from here: [Register or Login to view links]

I Renamed File to Enjoy and uploaded it. Just grab the 4GB+ file execute it in PS3 File Splitter, it will split files into 1024MB parts

you can merge the files into one big file using PS3 File merger

enjoy

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanx PS3GAMER2011 for the link...

Btw just asking you... If the games now in my PS3 hdd and i want to transfer to my external hdd ... what should i do it...

If the games was in my PC HDD like said MASS EFFECT 3 - just use PS3 Spliter and transfer to External HDD will do . am i right ?

Sorry to asking so many question.

Sponsored Links

Cool

Sponsored Links
    Just Copy Game from PS3's HDD to External HDD Using Multiman It Will Split Files Automatically(if the game has 4gb+ files)

Copying Game from PC to External HDD Just Split The Files Than copy it to external you are done.(you need to copy game from external HDD to ps3s HDD in order to play it or need to use hermes payload)

No need for Sorry we all are here to help Each other
    Last edited by PS3GAMER20111; 09-28-2012 at 12:05 PM

Thanx PS3GAMER20111, will try this tml morning and hopefully it work.. Btw I try yesterday the Game from PS3's HDD to External HDD using Miltiman it never Split Files Automatically as the game i copy over was KILL ZONE 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4. The games cannot be start after finish.. It said did u wan to copy over to internal to play the games ?

As for using the PS3 Splitter i never try will try copy over the Internal games into External HDD..

I try to copy few games that need to be split to external hdd and found out that i having problem playing from external hdd after using PS3 Splitter.

Mass Effect 3 and LA Noire - trying to play external and after pressing X it mention Pre-processiong required for this title. Do you want to install required data to internal HDD ??

does it mean it will only copies few data that need to play on internal or it copies files into internal hdd?

Thanx
    Last edited by kombat75; 09-29-2012 at 01:06 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

during booting games with split files on external HDD ,the split files of a game are copied to PS3 internal HDD by multiman(make sure bd-emu setting is heremes) in order to play it. the following titles worked for me using this way

1. tekken 6
    2. uncharted 2
    3. red dead redemption undead nightmare for MGS4 the whole game needs to be copied to ps3s internal HDD in order to play it
    i hope it helps.

Thanx bro for the reply...

I still confusing about this split files..

You pass me the links and i download it do have 2 files - Splitter and merge ? which one need to use first ?

example i do have 1 games big files 15meg which i try to copy to External hdd

etc - 15megs data from laptop hdd copy to external hdd - got error. it mention cannot copy over to NTFS HDD

So i use splitter to to break it even and i manage to copy over to external hdd.

Now the problem is the games cannot start at all..

Which part here is wrong that i do that make the games cannot work?? Must i merge the files again after i use spillter ?

Sorry to ask so many question.

you need to copy the game from external HDD to PS3 HDD in order to play games with big files

Ic... No wonder I try to copy over and play it doesn't work at all..

Now i understand. Thanx

Trivia: Did you know that Windows XP, VISTA, 7 and 8 can convert FAT/FAT32/FATex to NTFS file system without any extra software and data on the drive will not be deleted.

Trivia2: Be sure to check your game's folder name when it have splitted files, like BLUS30288 to _BLUS30288, the "underscore" at the beginning will identify that the game had a splitted files inside.

Knowing that it needs to store 25G of data... why not use Cloud Storage (password archive protected... bla bla bla). Will take some time to upload, but since this topic is 3 days old, time doesn't matter, doesn't??

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News