Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Registered User ElectrixBreaker's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can I burn it onto DVD+R DL with AVCHD format? I'm currently using Nero 7 and Nero 8 is already out now! I can author HD format onto DVD+R DL but I don't know how to remux from Blu-Ray m2ts file in VLC. Since I don't have HD-DVD 360 Add-on or LG Multi Blu-Ray Burner with HD-DVD Reader Drive. I'm planing to buy LG Multi-Burner for DVD+R DL to work on my PS3. I would like to request a step guide of how to do this things properly!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I was sent this link last. Enjoy.

[Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links

Convert HD-DVD to Blu-ray and play on PS3

Sponsored Links
    This step by step guide shows you how to convert an HD-DVD to Blu-ray that you can either put on a blu-ray disc or multiple DVDs. This can then be played back on your Blu-ray player including the PS3. No loss of quality, no reencoding. No more HD-DVD exclusives because they can be put on blu-ray. :)

Video: [Register or Login to view links]

More PlayStation 3 News...

I found someone who could spot more

Quote Originally Posted by darkangel
    EVODemux (Freeware – used to split HD-DVD into .vc1 video and .eac3 audio)
    Eac3to (Freeware – used to convert .eac3 audio to .ac3 audio) You can use BeHappy freeware tool also
    HDBDSplitGUI (Freeware – Used to split the files to fit onto DVD if you do not have a blu-ray burner)
    TsRemux (Freeware – Used to remux split .m2ts files that the PS3 will like)
    Sonic Scenarist Blu-Ray edition (Not free – Used to create .m2ts from vc-1 video and ac3 audio)
    Hex Editor (Freeware – Used to edit playlist)
    Nero (Not free – Used to burn onto DVD if you don’t have a blu-ray burner)

Actually if you look at the comments from the vid. the creator is posting a how to guide that is continued every day. The notes above were taken from the comments.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News