Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by natepig View Post
    For streaming with tversity and ps3mediaserver, fixed ip addresses on both sides is always best. The gateway must be the routers ip address for streaming to work and the bogus dns addresses is all that is required. Please try not to confuse people looking for help with irrelevant computer jargon.
    I'm currently streaming videos from my network with the PS3 having a bogus gateway address. Works fine for me. I'll stop confusing people with working information while providing references for nonbelievers. I'm not mad at ya, just trying to be helpful. OP, are you using tversity and/or mediaserver? I don't see these mentioned.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    If someone wants to stream to a ps3 then tversity and ps3mediaserver are the best options to use, hence why I mention them. If you want either server to run stable without dnla protocol errors, then fixed ip addresses at both ends are essential. For either of these best options to function correctly you need to use the correct gateway address.

I don't doubt that you have a working setup for streaming but what I have suggested is the best and easiest method.

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News