Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Confusion with strange ps3 modchip?

Sponsored Links
    Hello, today i got a modchip who looks just like PS3 Break but it says nothing on the top of the usb. When i plug it to my computer i go to the devices pages and it says Generic usb host or something like that. But i plugged it to my ps3 and was able to run the bm2 and actualy play. I heard that this copy of the chip can't be upgraded. So what do you think? should i keep this because it works? or should i go to where i bought him and ask for a refund or a swap?

Thanks
    Best Answer - Posted by Luckluka:

Confirm that your PS3Break is GENIUNE: ps3break.com/Truth.asp

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is the problem with these modchips it unknown whether they are upgradable or not which is why it is the best option to buy a dev board. It depends what chip it is it may be upgradeable.

Sponsored Links

Unhappy

Sponsored Links
    Indeed, but the problem is that i'm not allowed to shop on the internet and the only shop i know where they sell this kind of stuff only had that model.

but when we have a atmega32u2 (or others) in key it's possible to flash...

Confirm that your PS3Break is GENIUNE: ps3break.com/Truth.asp

Not allowed to shop on the internet...? That must really blow...

anyhow if the stick works and does what you need it too then why replace it, currently there is no reason to even upgrade the stick, how much did the device cost you?

you can always try to get your hands on a dev board, if mom and pop dont let you shop on the internet just give the $$ to a friend and have them order you one...

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News