Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yeah this i working but why you gonna give 189us dollars for a 80gb and not 15o for a 60gb with memory cards support and 1 year warranty from sony?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Frago View Post
    yeah this i working but why u gonna give 189us dollars for a 80gb and not 15o for a 60gb with memory cards support and 1 year warranty from sony?
    I wouldn't. That was just an example of an 80GB that I thought would work. Plus, like I already said, Sony didn't offer me that (that wasn't one of the options) and any chance at that is gone now that I've opened my PS3 before.

Typically, they're sending back PS3 Slims now... I don't think there's any way they'd send you a new original 60GB PS3 and if you choose to ask them to fix it, they try to convince you that they'll send you a fixed different one and all sorts of crap like that. Plus, if they try to fix it, I really have a feeling that'd be temporary just like when I do it - not very long term. It'll also take too long probably.

As I linked to earlier, I personally got the original 60GB in an almost new condition for around $126.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    when i send my ps3 60gb with 4yld they send me a new 60gb and i paid 180euro before 3 months

when i send my ps3 60gb with 4yld they send me a new 60gb and i paid 180euro before 3 months
    How long ago was that though? Were you still in warranty?

no and i was made very mods on my ps3 search in the post about frago fan guide to see.

no and i was made very mods on my ps3 search in the post about frago fan guide to see.
    Well, 180 Euro is like $250. I paid half that price and everything else in the PS3 is working so a new one wouldn't really be any better if it's all the same.

so you are right good choice then.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News