Post [Answered] Code, read, write and program for PS3 help?

basically i want to learn how to read codes an write them and become an elite dev i want to work on cfw for the 4.40 ofw i want to try this i understand its very difficult but hey everyone needs to start somewhere.

i'm asking a dev or anyone here that is advanced to teach me/help me with this an other stuff. yes i have looked into Google but im a better learner when some can actually tell me/show me how or teach!

i really want to become a dev i'm motivated to do it so please help me thanks! i would be very appreciated if you did.

First you need to learn the C language, then learn C++

If you google that you can teach yourself with lessons that are free on the internet.

No one can just take the time to teach you that.

Haha you're funny, do you think you can just become an "elite" dev in a few days? Devs have years of experience in programming and they either took courses which they have paid for or spent years learning it on their own. Don't expect anyone to teach you programming for free out of the goodness of their heart. Even if you do take courses, don't expect to become an "elite" dev anytime soon

Yep plus if he wants to make a CFW, he must learn reversing PPU/SPU assembly, learn how to decrypt, unpack stuff etc. So its not just overnight.

If you have some programming experience then search for Cell Programming IBM.

Good place to start.

So i should start with C# and C++ will that give me experience when i get good with it to go on to ppu/spu assembly an decrypt plus unpack

good luck man. i admire your enthusiasm..

I think i'm a little bit late in this post, but i'll remember your user name silverdollar plus everything is easy when you have the motivation & desire.