Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Exclamation [UnAnswered] COD3 Error during authentication

Sponsored Links
    Is anyone getting an error during authentication when they click on multiplayer and then it says connecting to network...it seems to hang there for about a minute then says "there was an error during authentication"

This sucks!!!! i was playing yesterday, and then shut it down, when i fired it up this was the result.. resistance works fine online.. i even cleaned the disc... still same outcome.

I am v1.51 using simple dns to bypass firmware update... Oh ya even downloaded icon from ps3 store with no problem...

PLEASE help

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    this has never happened to me. i think you internet connection might be poor...especially if you're on wireless.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yea im gettin the exact same problem, glad 2 hear im not the only 1, it must be sumthin 2 do with there server?

i read that cod3 is doing some 14hr server maintainance.

Good 2 know, just glad its not my wireless on the blink

Any Word on that server guys? Lookin forward 2 getting some on-line action! Add me: Crico07

Yeah, it might be server troubles. I haven't played that game for about a month or so after I beat it.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News