Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[Answered] CoD blacks ops Multiplayer help?

Sponsored Links
    hi, i have the original CoD black ops and backep up on my jailbroken ps3 3.41.i did the sfo edit and other stuff to get it work on my ps3 but i cnt get the multiplayer to work. anyone have any ideas how to make it work?

Registered User RadioactiveSoup's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Logging on to PSN would be an excellent start.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i can get on PSN store and play the game it just when i choose multiplayer mode the screen stays black, any ideas?

Is your your dongle flashed with PSN loader?

i jailbroke my ps3 3.41 with my t1 84 calc.i could play the game campaing mode but not multiplayer mode the screen stays black.

Which is the id of your black ops? I just used a pack from Jay-Jay and the multiplayer is working.

Quote Originally Posted by homogamez View Post
    i jailbroke my ps3 3.41 with my t1 84 calc.i could play the game campaing mode but not multiplayer mode the screen stays black.
    You must have a PSN-YES (hex) flashed on your t1 84 so you can play multiplayer.

i have the retail CoD black ops i bought,and where can i get the ps3yes for ti-84 plus?

BLUS30591 cod i got

Cool

Search for PSGroove​ PSN​ TI84​ Hermes​ v4b​.

i think i got misunderstood, i can play CoD black ops on my jailbroken ps3 3.41, i can acess the PSN too i just can't play multiplater mode. i got the retail game and also backed up. just when i select multiplayer mode in menu the screen stays black doesn't go anywhere.

Edit: i tried PSGroove​_PSN​_TI84​_Hermes​_v4b​.rarand selected in on payload 1 payload to put none fw compact none and device 6 off and on and now i can't even get on psn network or load CoD black ops lol, trying another payload now will report back later.
    Last edited by homogamez; 11-14-2010 at 11:05 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News