Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] CFW on PS3 4.46 OFW help?

Sponsored Links
    Hello, i am new here and i wanted to know if there was any way to install CFW on my new PS3.

It is a PS3 super slim running OFW 4.46 and i have never installed cfw on it before, so i was wanting to know if there was any way for me to install cfw on it, and if so, how?
    Best Answer - Posted by hilongo:

I don't think there will be a software solution to downgrade or jailbreak PS3 on OFW greater than 3.55... but who knows!

if you don't want to post your ps3 to a complete stranger and all the things that Daveyshamble501 just said, you can always get yourself a Hardware Flasher and do it yourself... that's also an option

About your question... Yes, there is a way to play ps3 games downloaded from the internet stored on a usb drive... but, sadly, your ps3 must have a CFW to be able to do that.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    In a word no you have to get a ps3 on 3.55 or lower to cfw it

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    is there any way that i could install 3.55 on it?

sorry if i am asking dumb or completely obvious questions, but i am completely new to cfw.
    Last edited by slasher3240; 01-06-2014 at 12:29 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You will need to post your ps3 to a complete stranger and pay them to downgrade it for you, then run the risk of the postman losing or smashing it in transit... Whoever downgrades it for you will put whatever custom firmware you want on it, so it will come back ready to do whatever things you wanna do on it.

Now ask someone else if i'm lying ?

will there ever be any software or something that could install cfw on it without downgrading it?

oh and also, this may be off topic of this thread, but is there a way to play ps3 games downloaded from the internet and put them on a usb drive and play them? sorry if i am asking a question that has an obvious answer
    Last edited by slasher3240; 01-06-2014 at 01:05 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I don't think there will be a software solution to downgrade or jailbreak PS3 on OFW greater than 3.55... but who knows!

if you don't want to post your ps3 to a complete stranger and all the things that Daveyshamble501 just said, you can always get yourself a Hardware Flasher and do it yourself... that's also an option

About your question... Yes, there is a way to play ps3 games downloaded from the internet stored on a usb drive... but, sadly, your ps3 must have a CFW to be able to do that.

ok thanks.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News