Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Sponsored Links

HELP, i registered wrong info... what do i do now?

Sponsored Links
    ok, so i did the dns bypass trick and was able to register my master acct. i choose the UK as a country even though i am in the US so i could get the blu ray disc. i was able to see the message on my ps3 screen about the free dvd, and once i registered i did get an email right away.

the email did not say anything about the free dvd, it just gave me my registration confirmation... BUT i noticed i made a BIG mistake... i did not type my name when i registered... i was under the impression that they would take that and use it for marketing so i made up something, i did enter my real address though.

first last
    *i did enter my real address*.

what should i do? delete the acct and re do it? or is there a way for me to log back in and just add my name? or should i email sony? but if they see that i don't live in the UK they might not send me the disc, right? arghhh... what should i do?

i tried to log back in but i can no longer login... i get an error message 8002a212. i am still using firmware 1.31 with the bypass deal but again, i was able to register. thank you all.

Sponsored Links

Stick Out Tongue I've got mine

Sponsored Links
    hehe... just got mine today in my mail box... cool

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ok, i just read these WHOLE thread all over again and i noticed that most of you are either located in europe or australia. so my questions is; any of you from the US got this?

i remember that sony had the free spiderman umd deal that was only supposed to be in the UK but they were delivering all over the world... i wonder if this is the same deal?

i am in the US but when i registered i used the UK country selection, so, i am assuming that i registered my master acct in the UK servers? but i did place my US address... you think they still deliver this? or they got pickier after the spiderman umd promo?

Used PS3 US version and register on EUR network by firmware bypass, got 007 2 weeks ago after about 3 weeks waitting. Not success with PS3 Jap version. Sad

Got mine UAE, they shipped it from france but its the UK version. I have US PS3.

Sponsored Links

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News