Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Can't update PSjailbreak with hex help?

Sponsored Links
    i can't update my USB jailbreak. every time i do i get an error running flip 3.4.2.

i installed the driver and everything looks like it working fine.

i upload the hex file and when i do 'run' it passes all of them except verify and i get the following error 'device fail at 0x00CBC'

But it will still fail even without loading a hex. 'verify device fail at 0x0000'

what's going wrong? i've tried other hexes listed on the site but none of them work.

one i want to work is the hermes v3 beta at the bottom.

I don't think this is the issue but i'm running windows 7 through parallels on my mac but every thing still runs fine.

any help would be appreciated thanks!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Try to update it from windows directly installed on a machine.

Sponsored Links

Unhappy

Sponsored Links
    i have the same problem.

Please tell me which device, and or modchip board you are all using. I need info to help. Please include JB device's label; ie at90usb162.

I have an at90usb162 (psjailbreak) and have this same problem. I'm on windows vista

you can't update an org. psjailbreak with a hex file, you need the software from the psjailbreak team.

but there is a little hope: the first update is expected to christmas
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

psjailbreak.jpg  

is the silver one real? it says it can be updated on atmel flip... does that help? and i also have a ti 84 calculator. does anyone know of a file to make it run backup manager 2?? thanks!

you cant update the ori PS3 Jailbreak using .hex file. like the dude above said you have to rely on the maker of the device for updates. but i think there's a workaround for this which involve some hex editing and updating the device using .bin file. Search the forum for that tutorial. i've seen this same question 3 times in 3 weeks.

you CAN update PSJAILBREAK silver org.

I found solution to upgrade it. You need some soldering skills and you are ready to go.

thank you so much for the 'clarification'. you are really smart indeed care to share a bit of the said solution on how to update it so others can benefit from it. sharing is caring
    Last edited by costocart; 11-26-2010 at 09:34 AM

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News