Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[UnAnswered] Can't install pkg on KaKaRaTo 3.55 JB CFW help?

Sponsored Links
    I use the signed ones, and upon trying to install it almost instantly gives me this error:

"An error occurred during install operation. (80029564)"

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    it may be a possible corrupt file, delete and try reinstall.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    This is ALL of my 3.55 homebrew. FTP server, mednafen, VBA, snes9x and multiMAN..

EDIT: And if you mean the CFW, I tried. I was originall using the newer beta one by the spanish guy, and I tried installing geohots I got some corrupted data error (on r1) so I used kakarots.
    Last edited by Brian10122; 01-16-2011 at 03:09 AM

well the links also suggested failing ram... hope not, but anyway did you go back to ofw between these different cfw's?

Nah, but I was on ofw when I went to the newer one and it still didn't work for pkg installing. should I have installed via XMB or something? because I've been using recovery mode.

it sounds like you're doing it right, I just wonder if you should have gone to ofw from recovery mode after geohot's cfw messed up then installed kakarot's cfw. I wish I could be more helpful but I just stayed on 3.41 hoping for a real cfw with back-up support. It's really weird that all your homebrew is giving you that error.

Yeah, I know.. So.. go back to ofw and then try geohot again or just fresh kakaroto?

right, back to ofw then fresh install of whatever cfw you prefer. as I haven't used either one, I really can't say which is better. I mean aren't they basically the same, as in they allow you the abilitity to install signed pkgs on a non-jb ps3.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News