Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Can't Downgrade new PS3 3.50 fw help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi,

just brought my ps3 320 gig CECH-2502B, it came with 3.50 fw preinstalled. i get to the factory mode just fine via AVRKEY doogle
    but when i put in file 1 n mod 3.41 fw it results in constant blinkin of the green light on the ps3. even after an hr nothing happens so i'm forced to turn it off.

it works fine when i try 3.50 fw and file 1.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ignore this if you have done these steps already: You need to put file 1 and the mod 3.41 firmware on a usb stick formatted to fat 32, in the right hand side usb port.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You could also wait for KaKaRoTo to release his 3.55 downgrade solution in the near future.

I suspect that CECH-25 with OFW3.50 preinstalled have minor changes in SYSCON eeprom, chipset configuration and/or BD-Firmware wich OFW3.41 is not aware of and unable to handle that - resulting in a panic or loop during boot. So you'll have to wait until this is found out and probably patched in a CFW.

this ps3 yours have issues of downgrade because he come of factory with board in fw 3.5.

soon will be possible to downgrade your board now that appears a cfw 3.55.

Wait for KaKaRoTo's dowgrade solution.. He tweeted that he done that, but he will soon release how! Stay tune for it.

Anyone found a solution yet?

Have the same problem, stock3.5 works, but dosen't let me downgrade.

Suggestions!?

Why on earth would you want to downgrade? Just install 3.55 Kmeaw. No need to risk a brick to downgrade a console that doesn't need it.

If you are looking for OtherOS support then check out the Linux Dualboot CFW here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...es-119386.html

Please don't bump old threads and then start a new one about the same issue.
    Last edited by severusx; 05-06-2011 at 03:50 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News