Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Can I play online with PS3 CFW 4.XX help?

Sponsored Links
    Hi Guys, I want to know if my Slim PS3 with CFW 4.xx can go online for playing the multiplayer part of my games? I can play only games on original BD or also the backup games or nothing? What are the risks if i play online?

Sorry for my english, but I am Italian
    Best Answer - Posted by alchybear:

the main firmware used to play online is rogero 4.30 cfw, this allows back ups and games to play online, DO NOT PLAY BLACK OPS 2, they see your console is modified and report and ban immediately. do not play multiman or any unsigned homebrew when signed in to prevent a ban. you will always be risking when signed in on a hacked console.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    the main firmware used to play online is rogero 4.30 cfw, this allows back ups and games to play online, DO NOT PLAY BLACK OPS 2, they see your console is modified and report and ban immediately. do not play multiman or any unsigned homebrew when signed in to prevent a ban. you will always be risking when signed in on a hacked console.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So I can play all my games (backups or original games) online with Rogero 4.30? I don't need any homebrew for sing in with my PSN account and play online?

Alchybear said it very clearly ... one thing you have to be aware of is the trophies earned for games that came out before it's official launch date... If you play a game before it's launch date, the trophies you win will have the date associated to them, and that date could grant you a ban when you go online and sync your trophies.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News