Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Can I play MW3 online help?

Sponsored Links
    I've enabled the psn since rogero implemented in its CFW, Can I play MW3 online? If its ask for game update can I update and play?
    Best Answer - Posted by popshopadop:

yes it is possible but its a little annoying to get it working.

Quote Originally Posted by j0hnsmith View Post
    Blade, Well when I finally figured out to use ps3 tools to extract the original patch, then it was good from there. I had to use the files from kalaner because I'm guessing the ones I DLed were bad.

kalaner I pretty much followed Blade's instructions step by step. The only difference with me is that after deleting the game data, I installed the the zombiekillah v103 patch. Here's the way I did it:

PS3: Delete all game-data from mw3
    PS3: installed mw3 patch v103 (zombiekillah)
    PS3: I installed the fix-bundle of 1.19-1.20-1.21 (100MB) [the ones you supplied worked]
    PC: then I downloaded the originalpatches 1.22 and 1.23 for MY version: bles01431 (you do yours ofc) [still used yours]
    PC: Extracted both, copied 1.23 over 1.22 (overwrite all files). [used ps3 tools]
    PC: Extract the new nodrm 1.23 fix and copy &replace to the folder from above (EXCEPT PARAM.SFO) [only 3 files]
    PC: Edit the PARAM.SFO (which would be the one from 1.23-original) to set FW-ver to 3.40 ->save/replace [i did 3.40 and worked fine for me]
    Then copy all files over to your ps3 to dev_hdd0/game/BLES01431 (you do your ID ofc)
    PS3: Mount game & play (for online FckPSN is needed ofc)

Just a heads up. It didn't work the first time I did it. I'm guessing it was because the patches I grabbed were perhaps bad? But I'm happy to say that I'm fully online and just finished my first spec ops survival match!

Thanks to everyone!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yes it is possible but its a little annoying to get it working.

Quote Originally Posted by j0hnsmith View Post
    Blade, Well when I finally figured out to use ps3 tools to extract the original patch, then it was good from there. I had to use the files from kalaner because I'm guessing the ones I DLed were bad.

kalaner I pretty much followed Blade's instructions step by step. The only difference with me is that after deleting the game data, I installed the the zombiekillah v103 patch. Here's the way I did it:

PS3: Delete all game-data from mw3
    PS3: installed mw3 patch v103 (zombiekillah)
    PS3: I installed the fix-bundle of 1.19-1.20-1.21 (100MB) [the ones you supplied worked]
    PC: then I downloaded the originalpatches 1.22 and 1.23 for MY version: bles01431 (you do yours ofc) [still used yours]
    PC: Extracted both, copied 1.23 over 1.22 (overwrite all files). [used ps3 tools]
    PC: Extract the new nodrm 1.23 fix and copy &replace to the folder from above (EXCEPT PARAM.SFO) [only 3 files]
    PC: Edit the PARAM.SFO (which would be the one from 1.23-original) to set FW-ver to 3.40 ->save/replace [i did 3.40 and worked fine for me]
    Then copy all files over to your ps3 to dev_hdd0/game/BLES01431 (you do your ID ofc)
    PS3: Mount game & play (for online FckPSN is needed ofc)

Just a heads up. It didn't work the first time I did it. I'm guessing it was because the patches I grabbed were perhaps bad? But I'm happy to say that I'm fully online and just finished my first spec ops survival match!

Thanks to everyone!!!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Can you tell me the links ? Because there are no links for download where can i get them ?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News