Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Can I downgrade PS3 firmware help?

Sponsored Links
    hi just need to know if i can down grade the firmware on this model cech 2503b date od. current firmware is original 4.46, this ps has never been modded. will it need hard modding or can it be flashed many thanks.
    Best Answer - Posted by racer0018:

There you go look into a flasher. See what it takes to do this and then determine if you can do it. If not there are people in the for sale area that will do this for you. Like me. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    First did you run minvercheck to see if it can be downgraded. And if it can you will need a hardware flasher or have someone do it for you. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Its a 2k, so the base should be around 3.55

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forum Runner.

minvercheck states. update data of 3.50 or later can be installed on this system (8002f967) many thanks sorry if this is double posted.

There you go look into a flasher. See what it takes to do this and then determine if you can do it. If not there are people in the for sale area that will do this for you. Like me. Thanks.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News