Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    True but a few extra card readers is no reason to go for an older less reliable model just pick up a cheap card reader if you want one for your ps3 that bad! Although the ps2 games I do miss! Apparentl sony have patented an emulator for the ps3 but they'll likely just release the games on the psn for a tidy profit!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Mmm, buy the slim one, it's difficult to find a cheap phat one, and if your into playing online you'll have to update, so if you buy the phat one you'll still lose the OTHER OS feature which the slim doesn't have neither. But me being you I'd waste that money on beer.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I would suggest a used phat backwards compatible one from ebay. Others have already weighed benefits and opinions, but the fact of the matter is when you are done with your console, the older generation will be worth more.

Quote Originally Posted by Okiri View Post
    Mmm, buy the slim one, it's difficult to find a cheap phat one, and if your into playing online you'll have to update, so if you buy the phat one you'll still lose the OTHER OS feature which the slim doesn't have neither. But me being you I'd waste that money on beer.
    cheap phat means??

Wink

i'm sure you'll enjoy it, but i say go with the 80 gig version for safety.

I don't know much about the new Ps3 slim but I'd say go with the phat!

I also do have a phat, but if i was buying one now i would just go to the shop and buy a new slim.. simple.

yo i just wanna let you know that you're in for a long haul of getting screwed over by sony like you're some silly child.

^ real talk. don't beleive me? you'll see... unless of course, sony changes their ways. but what's the likeliness of that? they don't think they're doing anything wrong x.x; but hell, if breaking thousands of users ps3's and not offering compensation or even admitting it was by their own fault isn't wrong than i don't know what this world's coming to >.>

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News