Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Brunswik PS3 on Internal HDD help?

Sponsored Links
    how to play BRUNSWIK on my internal HDD? i don't have any problem to play it in external but i need internal because i have ps3 MOVE and i have only 2 usb hubs.
    Best Answer - Posted by severusx:

http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-cf...de-118615.html

Here you go.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You could try using a powered USB Hub to connect the Move/External HD.

Please provide details about your setup:
    Firmware Version:
    Backup Manager and Version:

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i try but it won't work, works only on pc. 3.41 and 3.55 and multiman.. it works on my external HDD.

Not really sure what you need more than 2 USB ports for anyway ... One for hard drive and one for PS3eye is all you need to play the game. Otherwise USB hubs works without any problems on PS3 as well, I've tested piles of them and I'm still to find one which doesn't work. Indeed if your hard drive powers solely from USB then it must be plugged directly into PS3 and camera via hub and it must support USB2. Alternatively use the hard drive with it's own / external power supply.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk.

i need more than 2 usb because when i connect my HDD and my jailbreak i don't have place to connect camera.

Is it an original JB? If not, you can simply remove it after PS3 will boot up. And if not, it should still work plugged into USB hub - with nothing else in at the boot time and then you'll plug hard drive directly into PS3 and camera into hub.

How are you using Move on a 3.41 console? If you are on CFW 3.55 you don't need a dongle. Make sure you are on Kmeaw 3.55 and have BDEMU.PKG installed. You would only need 2 ports in that case.

when i am without dongle FW is 3.41 when i put jailbreak FW is 3.55. how can i be sure i am on KMEAW 3.55?

Quote Originally Posted by severusx View Post
    How are you using Move on a 3.41 console?
    Why not? Move support was implemented prior 3.41 FW

I thought it required a 3.50 update, although I may be getting that confused with a Dashboard update for the 360 when using a Kinect.

Hristinabamze, check the tutorials section for instructions on how to download and install a CFW. All you need to do is put the Kmeaw 3.55 CFW PUP file on a USB flash drive and update your console from the settings menu in the XMB. Then install the latest MultiMan and BDEUM.PKG (attached to the MM thread). You will be fine after that, no dongle, no power cycling, no nonsense.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News