Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Probably just a blown fuse due to static electricity. Was your extension cable grounded? Take it back to Wally world without a receipt and see if you can get the rubes that work there give you a new one (just tell them you got it as a present a month ago).

Sponsored Links

PS3 Directions Buttons

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by eternal View Post
    Wow starlight, didnt know you didnt have a PS3, your missing out bro
    Yeah kinda a bummer but cannot afford one at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Phreak47 View Post
    Am I the only one that caught "extension cable"? If you had some kind of extension cord, don't tell Sony if you're going to send it back to them.
    And yes i did catch the extension cord but forgot to mention on it, thanks for that.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for everyones' interest in helping first of all. I haven't played with the ps3 in a couple months so a friend came over the other night and wanted to show him how the ps3 is and this happens. The extension cable was not grounded, neither are my wall sockets i think so i guess it'll be plugged into a power surge bar only in the future. I'll probably get a new ps3 from Sony but i'll lose v1.32 oh well.

Thanks for the love everyone, greatly appreciated.

The PS3 warranty is 12 months, even in the US.

This definitely seems like a power supply unit problem, first thing to do is call sony up and see if they will fix it, if not then you will have to figure out a way to get a replacement PSU.

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News